ASIAN GRILLED SALMON
For the marinade:
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 6 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/2 juiced lemon
- S &P
- Rinse salmon with cold water and pat dry
- Next combine all marinade ingredients by whisking together
- Drizzle half of marinade over salmon and allow it to sit in fridge for 15-20 min.
- Turn grill on medium-high and brush grilling rack with olive oil to prevent salmon from sticking
- Place salmon on hot grill and grill about 4 min. on each side depending on thickness
- Discard the marinade the salmon was sitting in
- Carefully remove salmon from grill, let rest 5 min., and drizzle with remaining marinade.
This recipe makes enough marinade for about 4 - 6oz. servings of salmon. We enjoyed our salmon with a sweet potato, parsnip hash. Delicious!
ENJOY! Eat Well & Be Happy!