Saturday, January 14, 2012

THE MIGHTY GREEN MACHINE

Happy 2012' my Health Honey's!  I am just realizing that this is my very first post of 2012'...sad, I know.  I have chatted with fellow blogger friends in regards to blogging and staying active with posts.  It can be difficult to find a healthy balance of everyday life and blogging because of the time element.  The conclusion: KEEP IT SHORT!  That is just what I intend to do in hopes of connecting and sharing more often.  If you are like me, you probably tend to skip right to the recipes and pictures first anyway:)




THE MIGHTY GREEN MACHINE is a delicious burger bite recipe I found here.  Perfect size for on the go protein/veg combo with incredible flavor.  We have enjoyed these burgers throughout the week several different ways.  My favorite was to serve them was over a bed of sauteed shredded brussels sprouts and broccoli slaw.  I sauteed this combo in coconut oil on med-high heat.  Finished it off with a dash of sea salt, cracked pepper, & a splash of Fig Balsamic Vinegar.  Super easy, healthy, and delicious!  I did end up topping our burgers with a few slices of avocado too....that was after I took the pic.  Sorry! 


(Every Chef needs Happy Ugg Feet:)  

ENJOY!  Eat Well & Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment