GRILLED PEACH & TILAPIA SALAD with a Mint Vinaigrette
-jalapeno, seeded, roasted, and chopped fine (optional)
-peaches, cut in 4 or 6 segments depending on size of peach
-Spice Hunters salt-free, Jamaican Jerk Seasoning Blend
-sea salt and cracked pepper
-coconut oil for grilling peaches and searing tilapia
1. Roast seeded jalapeno in oven at 425 degrees for about 35 mins. I make a little foil pouch with a drizzle of
olive oil, S&P, and jalapeno. (this step is optional)
2. Rinse and chop all salad ingredients.
3. Brush peach segments with coconut oil and a small squeeze of lime juice to keep from browning.
4. Grill peaches on medium-high only for a few minutes. Just looking to get nice grill marks, not to cook
5. Rinse, pat dry, and season tilapia liberally with Jerk seasoning, S&P. Then in a coconut oiled cast iron
skillet, on high heat, cook tilapia. About 4-5 minutes on each side depending on thickness.
6. Assemble salad and top with vinaigrette.
MINT VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
-1/2 peach (skin on)
-1.5 small-medium limes
-7-10 fresh mint leaves
-S & P to taste
Food process until smooth and WAHLAH! (makes enough for about 3 salads)
ENJOY! Eat Well & Be Happy!