STRAWBERRY PIE LARA BAR
-1.5 cups pitted dates
-1/4 cup raw macadamia nuts
-2 tblsp. raw unsweetened, flaked coconut
-1/4 tsp. cinnamon
-1/2 tsp. vanilla or vanilla bean
-pinch of sea salt
-1.5 cups strawberries hulled and sliced
1. Pulse dates, nuts, coconut, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt in a food processor until combined.
2. Press the date mixture into the bottom of a 9 by 9 pan or a pie pan.
3. Mash half the strawberries and spread on top of the date mixture.
4. Top with the remaining sliced strawberries.
5. Sprinkle with flaked coconut and cinnamon. (optional)
6. Slice and serve.
ENJOY! Eat Well & Be Happy:)